Tuesday 20 December 2016

Success Stories from EasyTechy's Clients - 1

“I am a freelance web designer. You know one of the perks being a freelance is the flexibility in the working hours. I am not a 9-5 working guy. Where there are benefits of odd working hours, there are also demerits of it. It has heavy software installed on my computer and take the assistance of several online tools, which makes my work station vulnerable to viruses and hang problems. I sometimes work at 2 AM and at that time if something happens to my PC, I call nobody except EasyTechy .They understand what problems your PC can go through. So, they suggest me steps which I follow to make my PC work again. I don't keep track of the instructions and my PC stays on for like 16-18 hours a day. For a guy like me, EasyTechy is a savior. I look no further to anyone for any technical help. I call Easytechy, I get my problem solved, I get back to work, that's all I need.” - EasyTechy Client.

There are many such success stories from EasyTechy clientele. We do not share the particulars of any client. You can also be part of our successful client and enjoy the uninterrupted working on your work stations.

We understand the situation when one cannot produce results because of faulty workstations. So, we trained our staff with technical knowledge of the machines so that they can help those who are stuck because of their machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment